This has been long overdue. I’ve been nominated by Chaz from Life of Chaz about a month ago and I just got around to doing it *whispers* thank you! It took me a long time but hey, let’s go!
What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Check out the rules here – 2018 Liebster Awards
Let’s get to the questions, shall we?
1. You have to team up with one villain to try to conquer the world – Who are you going to choose as your partner?
A villain? Well.. I really don’t have any villain in mind who can conquer the world. oes Rhysand from A Court of Thorns and Roses trilogy count? I mean he was kind of a villain in the first book. So, eh?
2. What do you think sets your blog aside from other ones that you’ve seen – What’s that special quality that your blog has?
The fact that everything on my blog is me. The voice that everyone hears when they read my posts is exactly me. My opinions, no matter how nicely worded it is, or how genuinely I appreciate everything is not influenced by anything or anyone. Yes, I still have to come across books or some topic that I genuinely dislike but keep in mind, I also am very optimistic with a lot of things sooo yeah.
3. What is your favorite reading place and why?
If the weather is gorgeous, at a park near my house, or even under the tree in front of my house. Just anywhere outdoors. If it’s winter, a coffee place near my library. If all else fails, my room.
4. Which fictional character do you identify yourself with the most?
I don’t know yet. I’m still not done with discovering stuff about myself. Maybe someday, someone will pop up 🙂
5. What is your favorite ending to a book/movie/tv show?
I have to be honest, no matter how good a book/movie/tv show is, I never have a favorite because I get attached to stories and it’s always sad for me to end a world.
6. What is a goal that you are looking to accomplish in 2018?
To make blogging a more regular thing in my life. And lastly to make sure my mental health will be at its tip top shape by the end of the year. I’m done with being depressed, of not being in control of how my brain works. I’ve found something that works, I just have to make sure I do the work that comes with it.
7. Is there a cliche or trope in any form of entertainment that you just hate?
The never ending misunderstanding to cause more freaking drama. I wish writers could write more stories that actually has good communication but the plot twists are legitimately circumstantial even without the miscommunication. Infuriating.
8. What is your favorite song/band?
North American one? Fall Out Boy. Other nations? Lots more.
9. How do you decide what is going to be the next read?
I’m a 100% mood reader so whatever catches my eye. I’ve tried TBRs, even book suggestions, nothing works except choosing based on my mood.
10. How have you changed since starting a blog?
I’m much less afraid to say what I want to say. As long as I’m not deliberately hurting anyone and I’m not being rude, I’ll say it. I deserve to be heard too.
So there it is! Before I tag anyone here are my questions:
- In a perfect world, what kind of career/life will you choose to have?
- What’s one of your most irrational fears?
- List three things that never fails to bring a smile to your face.
- As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s your first memory?
- If you could become an expert in any subject or activity, what would it be?
- Realistically, if you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
- How would you describe yourself?
- In your opinion, what are the top ten qualities that a good friend should have?
- What would you ask for if a genie granted you three wishes?
Now, I tag:
None of you guys have to do this post and answer my questions but I would love to read your answers if you decide to!
That will be all, I hope you guys enjoyed it! Stay awesome!
Lots of love,